Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 238 - Schedule changes

     The reason why I should never say what is going to happen in the coming days, like I did on this here blog just a few days ago, is once I say it it will most certainly change.  I mentioned that I would be having lunch today with Lynn Cullen and Ed, and yes that came to pass and it was a really fun time.  But I also suggested maybe I would go to the movies on Saturday since I was off.  Well now I have football tickets to the Pitt game that afternoon, so maybe my schedule has changed.  The only plus is that regardless if I go to the movies or the game (I will probably go to the game, the movie theater will be there even after Saturday), I still have the weekend off.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been