Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 240 - One of "those" days

     There ae days where, even when you first wake up you have this fear that today will be one of those days where you would be best served to just stay in bed.  Admittedly waking up with such an attitude can contribute to how the day goes, but today was just one where no mater what attitude I had to start the day, by the end of it I would have the same shitty attitude I have right now. 

     I woke up early enough to get a head start on the day, but as I am prone to do, I started making deals with the devil, first I woke up at 4am and decided I could sleep for another hour at least, then even when that hour (and then some) came to pass, it was jst the 5 more minutes routine about 10 times more than it should have been.

     Work was just stress piled on top of stress, one step forward and two steps back for most of the day.  Or I would do something only to turn around and have to do it again.  Even on those instances today where I would try to do things for others, or even be nice to them, it was just a day of getting shot down in that department as well.  The only thing that saved me from offering them all a big "Fuck you!" was that to do so would be to expend more energy then they are actually worth.  Nothing noble about it, not some rising above or such nonsense, some people just aren't worth the effort for me to even care at this point.

     I just keep reminding myself I have the whole weekend off, and the clock is ticking on that.  18 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been