Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 231 - What happened?

Just trying to get a virus scan out of the way on my computer. It hasn't been running terribly, but I have been getting a large amount of Shockwave crashes recently. Not sure what the cause of that is, so I figured I would run a virus scan just in case.

I am not going to make any excuses for missing yesterday's post (and thus adding two today), I just had a long day at work and decided on my way home to have an adult beverage or 3, or 5 or 7, etc. By the time I got home I was at that drunk point where I knew I hadn't eaten yet, but I wasn't sure if I could trust myself to make something or if I should order in. I opted to just fry a burger and was hopping around on the internet when I put my head down and closed my eyes and that was it.

I know there are tales of people who have fun getting drunk (I probably even have a few) but the vast majority of the time alcohol just makes me sleepy. It is probably the one thing that deadens my senses enough that I can just close my eyes and sleep the deep sleep. Last night was no exception, I fell asleep around 8pm and didn't wake up until 2am, at which point I thought about doing a late post but decided against it and just went back to sleep. Then this morning I just couldn't get motivated for anything, I woke up early enough that I could have went into work as early as 7am, but didn't go in until 8, a decision I would come to regret because of the work that was waiting for me. It was probably a good thing that Debbie switched our lunch date from Tuesday to Thursday, I would have been ill prepared for it today.

Anyway, my virus scan is almost complete here, so I am going to check and se how this thing is going to runs post scan and then maybe call it an earlier night. Yes 10:30 pm for me is an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been