Monday, August 4, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 216 - When numbers collide (or something like that)

     After I posted my blog yesterday the fine folks here said that it was my 1600th post.  Not on this page, there were some that were imported from Multiply and before that Yahoo 360.  Truth be told there was even some lost blog entries from Yahoo 360, ones that just disappeared into the internet ether, perhaps someday they will miraculously reappear someplace as the rumor has it that once something is online it never goes away.  I would beg to differ, I have had plenty of shit on the internet disappear; blog entries being one and pretty much every radio podcast I ever posted on Imeem being another.  I am probably the only person who could take nude selfies, post them on the web and the entire internet community would conclude that those things just need to go and never be seen again.

     Anyway, along with my 1600th post it turns out that I now have 12,500+ page views.  Who'd have thunk that?  I passed the 12,500th mark on the same day as 1600 posts, which is kind of neat in a trivial shit you really didn't care about kind of way.  I am pretty sure nude selfies would cut down on the page views as well, though I have no intention of testing that hypothesis.  Some of life's questions don't need to be answered.

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been