Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 37 - Behind schedule

     Just sitting here doing my hours for work, our pay schedules run every two weeks, with the week starting on Monday and gong through Sunday.  With one scheduled day of work left in this two week period I am at 86.5 hours, though I will certainly be in on Saturday as well, f for no other reason than to do the grocery order.  I don't know if 86.5 is a lot or not, I guess in the grad scheme of things where people are supposed to work 40 hour work weeks it would be, but for me this week has been almost easy.

     Okay, easy may be the wrong word to use, perhaps productive would be more appropriate because most every day this week not only have I been able to get my normal work done, but I have managed to chip into the other tasks that also have needed done.  I have managed to get more products into the register system, fix some other issues with said system, help out with some of the stocking, clean the hot dog roller, check in another of Ed's orders from an outside vendor and still find time to get some reading in in m spare time.  All of this and I am actually behind the pace I set on my last two week pay period (I had logged 91 hours by this point last time).  Dare I say I almost feel rested, though I shouldn't say that too loudly because I am sure Ed will find something else for me to do if I say that.  For now though I think I will just chill in my apartment (literally, it is like 63 degrees in here) and maybe read some more of my new book.  I did add one yesterday to the shelf on your right, if you were even remotely curious.  If all goes well tomorrow (fingers crossed), I am thinking a trip to the Waterfront and Barnes and Noble may be in order, as well as a ide trip to Bottom Dollar to grab the fixins for some spinach dip.  Because that is how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been