Friday, October 30, 2015

B365V2.151 - Life is just a fantasy (Week #7)

Well it was a week where I went all Beck (I'm a loser baby), though I would appreciate it if no one killed me. Something about living and breathing seems good to me. Anyway, on with the results.

Work league (L) 101.80 – 82.30 Another week, another opponent hanging a 100+ point effort against me. The total is now 778.04 points against in 7 weeks. More of the same old, same old here, though I am only one game out of a playoff spot and I have to believe at some point I will not get everyone else's best effort.

Bloggers league (L) 91-68 This I expected with so many of my players having a bye, I should get my starting quarterback back from injury this week, which could help the cause, whatever cause that actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been