Thursday, October 22, 2015

B365V2.147 - Life is just a fantasy (Week #6)

A plit week for me, I won a game n one league, lost one in another, if I could get those percentages in life I would take them.  Anyway, onto the results.

Work league (L) - 124.08 - 88.38  Again I play someone who manages to go off against me.  So far this season (6 games) my opponents have scored 676.24 points, the closest anyone else gets in the points against department is 594.06.  The fact that despite that high of a number I am still 3-3 I take as win, I could easily be 0-6 with that number of points against.

Blogger league (W) - 76 - 56  I don't know how I win in this league other than the rosters are so diluted with 16 teams because I look at my team and I think it sucks.  My starting quarterback is still out, my best wide receiver was cut the final week of preseason and then signed by another team, it really is a smoke and mirrors job as to how I am 4-2.  Technically I now lead my division by a half game, second place is 3-2-1.  the bye week kills me this week, 5 different players on my roster are off.  MY opponent this week is 5-1 so I am not liking my odds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been