Friday, October 9, 2015

B356V2.136 - Not so holding patterns

     In a previous blog entry I said that going out after work with Misty was put on hold till Thursday, well that too was put on hold dear readers.  It seems Thursday came and went and when I shot her a message saying that I was just about done with work, I got a reply that she had to go to the DMV after work and change names on car titles. 

      One would think, or at least one such as I would think that you would know in advance if you are going to do such a thing and not leave it for last minute unless you are vying for my procrastination crown.  There comes a tipping point though where I ask myself if the reasons ate legitimate or if it is just a way of avoiding me.  That could be based on my already shaky self confidence when it comes to members of the opposite sex, and it could be because I witnessed two years of this with the crazy Canadian, who always had an excuse for everything, it just turned out that most of her excuses were lies. 

      So I laid my cards on the table so to speak, I told her what I think of her and said it was up to her if we were going to do something after work, or at any time really.  I said this because I was burnt out on waiting only to find something new had come up.  I just don't get why, if someone doesn't want to do something, they don't just say so.  I might be disappointed in that knowledge, but it is a lot less disappointing that my own personal Waiting for Gedot, which is what the last few days have felt like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been