Thursday, October 1, 2015

B365v2.129 - Life is just a fantasy (Week #3) - Winner , winner, chicken dinner

So it turned out to be a good weekend for me fantasy wise, considering I pulled off a rare double.  That being that in one league I was playing an opponent and had a 13 point lead but they had one person left, Travis Kelce of Kansas City, playing Monday night, while in the other league I was trailing going into the Monday night game and had two players left on my roster that had yet to play and one of thsoe players was, you guessed it, Travis Kelce.  So if he Kelce goes off, I might win one game and lose the other, but if he does just enough to hit that sweet spot, I could walk away with two wins, provided my other Monday night player, James Jones chips in on the point scoring as well.  Much like an award show, it is time for the envelopes and winners here.......

Work league (W) 138.72 - 135.40   Much like last week where I had the highest score in the league and ended up playing the person who scored the second highest, this week I was second highest in scoring and played the team that had the third highest score.  After three weeks I have scored more points than anyone else in the league, but I have the second highest points against total as well.

Bloggers league (W) - 66-64  A win but at a cost as my starting quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger went down to injury and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks of action.  I had to cut Boobie Dixon (#boobies) to pick up an adequate quarterback (Derek Carr) to play for the time being.

Both leagues I am current 2-1, which in the case of the work league, is probably where I expected to be after my draft there and in the bloggers league, surprises me as much as anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been