Monday, October 19, 2015

B365V2.145 - Life is just a fantasy (Week #5)

Yes I am late in posting my results from last week, but I have been busy with the blog and the beginning of hockey season and the first snow of the year and yada, yada, yada.  Anyone who has been around the page this weekend knows I have been posting all kinds of stuff.  Technically I am in a fantasy hockey league as well, but I am not posting those results because it is the same league I was in last year where I don't understand the scoring and rather than spend all season bitching and moaning about things I don't understand, I will just do it and if I win I will make mention of it at some point in the future. 

Anyway, as far as fantasy football goes, last week saw me win n both leagues (winner, winner, chicken dinner)  leaving my teams in both leagues at 3-2.  As for scores, well here they are

Work league - (W) 124.8 - 117.32  Another one of those games where I needed pretty much every point.  I finished with the highest point total in the league this week, my opponent had the third highest.  I continue to lead the league in points against, my opponents are averaging over 105 points a game each week against me, so the fact I am 3-2 is great, I could just as easily be 0-5.

 Bloggers league - (W) 62 - 42  The win was against a team that was previously undefeated, but it was also against someone who obviously has already lost interest, he had three players on a bye week in his starting lineup.  Who cares, years from now nobody goes back and looks at individual box scores, they just care who wins titles and at 3-2 I am still in the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been