Monday, May 23, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 142 - The best laid plans

Still working out what all I want to do for my birthday.. Deluca's breakfast sundaes on Saturday are a definite, but I am thinking about what to do on the Friday before and the Sunday after.  Friday would be the more difficult, since I will be working and all, though I might sneak a trip to the 110 afterward for some post work drinks.  Sunday I am off, and I am thinking of getting a few people together and crashing Sandcastle or Kennywood.  I like both places, Sandcastle is a waterpark and Kennywood is an amusement park.  If I end up flying solo it would probably be Sandcastle, just because you don't need partners for water slides, if I can gather up a few people we might end up crashing Kennywood instead.  Cross my fingers, I might even be able to pull some strings and get some tickets to either place through Pepsi, since they have the beverage rights to both places.  I might not be in radio anymore, but I have some connections in my current position.  But first things first, I still have a few days before the big day, so I best get cracking on the planning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh? You were affiliated with radio? Neat, do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked as a producer at a talk radio station for 12+ years before becoming a victim of the dreaded downsizing (which was good in a way, I make more money out of radio than in it). I also dabbled as a substitute host a few times, but usually I was was the Benito Mussoulini of the show, making sure all of the trains ran on time.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been