Thursday, May 12, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 131 - Yahell revisited

Just thought I would jot a note or two to let everyone know I was alive. No links tonight, and the villagers rejoice! Just getting settled in for the night, talking to some friends on Yahell, as they continue their epidemic fail at all things technical. Seems that after the fail of 360 and the equally bad attempt at social networking, Mash, they went about creating yet another platform called Pulse, which has profiles, photos and blogs. Now before you all run out and get yourself a new Yahoo blog, don't. They are closing that down too. I haven't used it yet, so it is no great loss to me, then again anything Yahoo does is no great loss to me.

I am content with the current platform for blogging, not as many people as say, Facebook, but people actually have to want to be here, as opposed to just stumbling across my work while looking for something else entirely. Not that that can't happen here, just much less likely. There is still too much about this place to like for me to just pick up and go someplace else. So you all are stuck with me, besides I have another couple hundred days on this here project, and while I missed one day, I don't plan on missing many more. Sad isn't it? That I actually make it a point to grind out this drivel on a daily basis. I could probably find a few better things to do with my time, but I figure if I can do this for an entire year then I can do just about anything. But for now that anything is copying and pasting and calling it a night. So goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been