Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 129 - Candid web camera

I would like to say I have done something since I have gotten home from work, but that most definitely would be a lie. Instead it has just been me being lazy. I had thought about doing ssomething, but quickly vanquished those thoughts from my cranium. The only major accomplishment from ths evening was that I managed to take my old webcam and install it on the laptop. Not that I am doing anything with it yet, but I had lost the driver disk for ity an had no idea of the model number, so I took my berst guess and seem to have nailed it, because it is working now. Not that that means this is going to be a video blog this evening, I am lying around in boxer shorts as I type and really, nobody wants to see that, but I want to have that toy at my disposal for future blog use. Maybe I can take the blog on the road now, and broadcast from different spots, or maybe I will just sit in my friendly confines and video blog from home, I haven't decided yet. But for now it is just nice to have the option. I just tried to tinker wityh it and it seems there are still a couple of kinks that need to be worked out, but far worse fates have befallen far greater men and all that jazz. So instead of rambling on, I think I will go work on those bugs and get back at this manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been