Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 130 - TITIT #12 Get linky with it

Did you ever wonder have one of those "the body is willing but the mind is weak" moments? That is where I am this evening. I am thinking I am just about due for another TITIT blog, but I don't know if I have enough to ruminate on properly. I could treat it like a high school essay and just write a lot of words until i got to the required number, but that hasn't been my style before, no need to start now.

I guess the best place to start would be with what has become one of my favorite punching bags of late, Donald Trump. Seems the Donald was speaking in New Hampshire and told the crowd in attendace that torture works. I would beg to differ, his show is pretty torturous, and based on the numbers for this past Sunday, that didn't help it as it ended up third out of the 4 network offerings at both 8pm and 9pm.

Funny thing, as I was looking up that last piece of info, this piece of info popped up as well.  Can we get a little Yvonne Strahovski love in this here hizouse?  To steal from the Greek philosopher Barack Obama, yes we can.

 

This Sunday will bring about the pain and carnage know as the Pittsburgh Marathon.  Not for the runners, and not even so much for the citizens of Pittsburgh (though the race makes getting around town a nightmare), but for the fine cans of ravioli that reside here.  This is Pittsburgh folks, and we will be damned if you will get your ravioli on our lawns.  In fact, security will be even tighter this year, with the race being broken down into sectors should there be another pasta uprising.

Excuse me if I use a previously used joke in here, but one final word on the death of Osama bin Laden before I close the book on that chapter of the blog.  That bullet in his head?  It's kinetic, wonky, wonky, wonky.  Now, everybody dance.  Just like you were taught many years ago.

For the record, how did that song ever become a dance craze?  I don't know if I have ever seen a video with more people having no rhythym than that. 

There are times when I am at a loss for words.  I can't make any more fun out of someone than what the story already does.  So ladies and gentlemen, a big round of applause for the man in bra and panties and the dead goat story right here.  This is the type of stuff that gets your state it's own tag on Fark.  So when I make fun of West Virginia in the blog from time to time, it isn't because they are a football rival, or because they are a neighboring state.  It's because they have sick freaks like this running around.

Okay, I think that is enough for one day, just one more annoying link to add and we are done.  After all, how many links are you supposed to click through to read a simple blog anyway.  I can only think of one more.  Night everyone.  Yes, I am a dick, lol.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been