Thursday, May 5, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 124 - Sickly

Not me, but the laptop.  Seems everytime I reboot it I get a generic host for Win32 error or something like that, so I am busy fixing a few different things tonight.  I really didn't want my day to go like that either.  It was a long enough day as it is, techie problems are not what I wanted to close the day with.  On the plus side I may have resolved some issues from last night, I am not sure yet.  Well, I guess I am sure, they are definitely resolved, just not sure yet if it is for the better or the worse, but it is definitely resolved.  So it is what it is.  And I can live with that.

After tossing around a couple hundred cases of product at work, I am pretty much content to just put my head on a pillow and call it a night.  But it isn't time for sleep just yet.  Damn.  I guess I can always sleep when I am dead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been