Saturday, June 28, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 179 - Well that was useless

     There I went and made a blog entry yesterday, and while I assumed it might be funny to some and upsetting to others, what I didn't expect to happen was for it to become obsolete in a day.  Don't get me wrong, you can still buy your cock socket for the iPad at the link over there but apparently it didn't take long for Youtube to realize that the video violated their terms of service agreement.  The video is still on the Fleshlight page for anyone who wants to poke through the sex toys to see it, you can just no longer see it on Youtube or my blog for that matter.   Some days I wonder why I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been