Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 176 - Still AWOL

   My writing muse is still missing.  Not sure what I did with it, I am hoping it comes back soon.  Ever since this past weekend, where it seemed my brain was firing on at least some cylinders it has just been a downhill slide in the creativity department.   The new job isn't necessarily hard, just time consuming more than anything else and the people who used to pull at my time before; vendors and what not, haven't grasped yet that I have more responsibility now and less time for them.  Getting the cell phone has only made it worse, now they think they can cal me at any time and I will drop whatever I am doing just for them.  If it is a store issue, that's one thing, if it is someone who just wants me to do something for them and it has nothing to do with our core business, honestly, I couldn't give a shit.  And I signed up for a two year contract with this thing.  Well at least one month is gone, only 23 to go and after that I don't think I want to renew at this point.

     Well rather than bitch and moan I should go be productive or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been