Monday, June 23, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 174 - Sorry folks

     I wish I could pull a rabbit out of my hat here, but any sort of creativity I may have been having on the page these last few days just isn't with me tonight.  It is like a baseball player having a 0 for game, this is one of those nights where I am just not feeling it.  Maybe it was because I was late getting out of work, maybe it is just my lack of energy since I got home, but I can say in no uncertain terms that I will not be wowing anyone with my brilliance this evening.  This is jut one where I struggle through and hope to do better tomorrow.

    It isn't my only writing tonight, I did jots a few notes on a radio discussion board that I visit and I commented on a blog that appears on my reading list, but none of that writing really translates very well to a post here.  Hockey and local radio politics don't exactly drive traffic around these parts.  Then again, not much does drive traffic around these parts.

     Anyway I am just going to call it a night, ry making something to eat and see if I can't be more successful in that venture as opposed to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been