Saturday, June 14, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 165 - Plans? Who needs plans?

I'll be brief.  Just now on my way home from work,  missed tonight's concert because I logged a 10 hour day.  The schedule was short staffed so I was in the deli making sandwiches on top of everything else I had to do.  And no, I still didn't get everything done.  It was more like triage than a successful work day, just do enough to keep the store somewhat functional until Monday morning.  Now however I am going home, food sounds good right about now (I haven't eaten yet today) and then some quiet time will have to suffice for the rest if the evening.  Maybe I will be a little bit more productive on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been