Monday, June 9, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 160 - Still off kilter

I till don't have this sleeping schedule thing straightened out.  I was up way too late on Saturday night/Sunday morning an then slept most of the day away on Sunday, waking up at 11am only to eat and go back to sleep until 3pm.  Last night I didn't sleep at all, I think in part it was nerves since today was the first day where I was working without Dee so if anything went it fell squarely on my shoulders, so I plowed through, opting instead to just go to an early breakfast this morning.  Getting home after 5pm, I managed to stay awake long enough to make a couple of sandwiches and then I fell asleep, napping for 5 hours before just waking up.  If it is okay with everyone I think I am going to go back to bed before I find myself fully awake and up all night again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been