Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 156 - Remember when

I guess I must have missed the memo. I don't know where this whole Throwback Thursday thing started or why it is so predominate on my Facebook newsfeed, but rest assured I will not be playing. I don't need to pick a Thursday to bring up things from the past. If the past intrigues anyone, I have been blogging for like a decade now, there is plenty of old stuff to root through without me breaking into a “Remember When...” vibe every Thursday.

The Three Rivers Arts Festival starts tomorrow, and I have a lot of work to do on Dee's last day tomorrow as well so I am going to cut this short and call it a night by climbing into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been