Friday, June 27, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 178 - Product in the spotlight? No, the Fleshlight

     You know how when you first click onto this blog there is a content warning.  Today is going to be the day to heed that warning, if you are easily offended turn away now and don't look back.  What I happened to run into the other day while online is not for the faint at heart.

     Let me start by saying that I have no idea of what anyone does in the privacy of their own home.  Nor am I seeking details of such  things, but I think it is probably safe to assume that one or two of you have masturbated at some point in time.  Maybe even today, who knows  I don't know and I don't care.

     But apparently there is a hole in the masturabatory market (pun intended), and one that the people at Fleshlight would like to fill (again, pun intended).  Fleshlight is a maker of sex toys and apparently there was one place in the sex market that hadn't been addressed yet, that being the people who want to have sex and be on their tablet at the same time.  Well that problem is now officially solved with the Fleshlight Launchpad.  Yes, someone came up with the bright idea of strapping a cock socket onto an iPad.  Don't believe me?  Here is the specifics and for just $24.95 you can be the proud owner of this




     You know, there will come a day when we will no longer be here and the archaeologists from a future time with go combing through our fossils and one of them is bound to come across this thing and wonder if we didn't write with our penises (or penii for those who like scientific pluralization).  They may think that their evolution had stopped since man apparently once had a "trained seal like" penis.

     My biggest concern though is where does this stop.  Most guys I know have pretty strong libidos, and apparently we are just a cock socket attachment away from fucking pretty much anywhere.  Think the girl behind the counter at McDonald's is cute, get the Fleshlight Happy Meal.  Hell at Starbucks the barista could give you multiple sizes of cock sockets, each with trendy names so that even if someone is small in genital stature, at Starbucks it would be called the grande sized cock socket.  Not just a means to masturbate, but to build one's ego as well.   Really the possibilities are endless, and I could spend all night here typing them, but I am waiting for my Fleshlight Blogger to arrived, because apparently I am just fucking around with today's post.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been