Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 175 - I'm dreaming of a ......no I can't

   Big highlight of my day today, our grocery rep came in for her biweekly visit (which is every two weeks and not a weekly visit from a bisexual for those who might have been confused) where she goes over new products with me and writes up any returns we may have.  Today she came in and wanted to see ED, she is trying to schedule a store reset, where they come in with new tags for the shelves and relabel the entire store.  To me that sounds like a great idea, we have plenty of products where the tags need changed, either the price is wrong or the item number has changed (usually due to a change in packaging) which makes ordering a ot harder than it needs to be.

    I was thinking that I had dodged a bullet today, not that I have anything against our rep, I just had a lot to do between getting all of my orders put in for tomorrow and getting the daily sales reports done from Monday so I could run the deposit to the bank.  But the she says, Matt I need you to look over something as well.  It was an order sheet, upcoming specials that I may or may not want to order.  The kicker was what the order sheet was for.  Christmas candy!!!!   Yes, it is 85 degrees outside, we are 6 months removed from the yuletide season and I spent part of my day ordering Hershey chocolate Santas and Reese Peanut Butter Cup Christmas trees.  I think I even bought Hello Kitty candy canes. 
 

    So I guess it isn't too soon to say Merry Christmas everyone, I just better get cracking on the new Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been