Thursday, August 4, 2011

Multipy 365 Day 215 - Play time

Yes, I just checked my email and found that the $5 Amazon gift card arrived today, which means that I can officially have my contest to give it away.  And what pray tell is the contest that will win you a $5 Amazon gift card?  Well you didn't think I put a picture of a hot chick at the top of this blog for my health did you?  (For the record I do get a tingly feeling in the groin looking at it though.)  No, your mission should you choose to accept it is to tell me who she is and what she does, besides look hot that is.  First person to post here or on Facebook, since this will be on that page as well gets the prize, the rest get the honor of knowing they didn't get the prize.  Sorry, in my world we do keep score and not everybody gets a trophy.  It's just the way I roll.  So have at it and good luck. 

7 comments:

  1. Marta Menegatti, Italian beach volleyball player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much info lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some one learned something from Rachel's blog I see. For the record she is now the wallpaper on my computer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to be way more inventive. Oxana Rudinskiy, Russian diplomatic corps and spy. She has come to your page to get information from you. If you choose to accept she will leave you in the morning with a kiss and a smile, while turning over the secrets of swag bucks to her bosses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really didn't expect this contest to last too long, given something I discovered the other day while working on a similar challenge. That being that Google now lets you search images. When you do an image search on their page, if you click on the camera it will ask for either the url of the image or you can upload it from your computer and Google will track down where the image came from. My only hope in extending the challenge was that most of the sites are written in Italian, so while her name would be easy to get it still might take an extra minute or two to figure out what she did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. I thought of going for the creative answer though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah.. ok. no reason to comment for me so i just leave this..............
    .........

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been