Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 241 - I'll be brief

If for no other reason than I just woke up after taking a longish afternoon nap (4pm-10pm).   Not that I wanted to take that type of a nap, but I had a headache that was killing me from about 12:30 or so and the best way I know to rid myself of that problem is to try and sleep it off.  Of course now I am up, who knows when I will sleep but my head isn't hurting quite as much, just a dull foggishness as opposed to the full blown head throbbing from earlier.  But now I have to see if I can find something to eat, most likely I will just order in.  Just not feeling well enough to cook yet.  And I have to see if I can locate my keys, which have just disappeared in the last 24 hours.  Some day I will clean my apartment and makie such tasks as finding my keys much easier, but not today.  Today I am just going to eat and then if I am lucky, sleep.

10 comments:

  1. I hate keys. I remember once when the spawn of satan was still a toddler, she hid my keys in her closet. For 24 hours I couldn't leave the house, until I found them. That also meant I couldn't go to work that day, so I guess in a way she did me a favour lol. But I have been paranoid of keys ever since that day. You should ask Ang abut the time I locked her out of the house in the freezing cold recently lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the side effects of my traumatic brain injury is finding my #@*& keys. My remedy to that is a climbing carabiner as a key chain. I hook my keys to a loop of my pants when I get up and take them off when I go to bed. If not I am locked out of my house/car/desk...what ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I'm betting you haven't cut her another key yet have you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to answer that comment on the grounds it may incriminate me lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I found them and suffice it to say I am fucking stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my ex fiance constantly misplaced his keys and wallet at home. Then he'd wake me in a panic to help find them (he left for work before I had to). I am a creature of habit so I don't lose things. Anyway after the umpteenth morning where I was rude awakened, I finally said that was my last time.

    Sure enough, next time he did it, I stayed in bed and let him search alone. As I told him, he could put his stuff where mine was and he was a grown ass man who had no reason to lose shit.

    Anyway. That was it, he never asked me again. And he eventually started putting his stuff in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW glad you found yours. And a 6 hour nap? DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was more a sleep, I was up all night afterward. But the only way I know to shake a headache is to try and sleep it off.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been