Friday, August 5, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 216 - Giving the blogging finger

I have 15 minutes to post.  Hope that is all I need. Who am I kidding, it isn't even close and I have a Deluca's breakfast in the offing tomorrow so I will be up early again.  I do need to remember my camera though, to get some piccies of the breakfast festivities. 

Just what I needed, another blog idea.  My problem isn't a want for ideas, just a want for time.  I went out after work today, met up with a couple of coworkers and had a few drinks.  Brian gave us $50 to drink on, and while I just used my own money, for the first time in ages I didn't feel broke after leaving the 110.  I had 6 bottles of beer and two mixed drinks and was billed $17.  I may have been buzzed but that math doesn't work in any language, since usually they charge me almost $3 a bottle.  I know Dee bought one of my beers, but that still doesn't explain how I was so undercharged.  Plus the Miller Lite girls were in the bar and since I was drinking that, they ended up giving our table a free hat, t shirt and bottle opener. Sure they are all cheap giveaway items, but again it was costing me almost nothing.  Even with a decent tip on my bill I sdidn't spend $25 and didn't leave the bar5 till going on 8pm.  Which is why I now have one minute to post this, so posting finger, do your thing. 

3 comments:

  1. lmao at your time management skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wasn't drunk or anything, just fell asleep and woke up at 11:45pm. After clearing the cobwebs out and remembering just what the day and time actually were I realized I hadn't written anything yet.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been