Thursday, March 24, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 83 - By any other name

     So I am perusing the web this evening as I am sometimes wont to do when I ran into this little piece of ridiculessness.  I don't think I have been this offended at proverbial government double speak since the Bush Adminstration ended hunger in the US, because they renamed it "low food security".  Worse, it now has one of the worst songs of all time stuck in my head which is something George Bush could never do.  To know how warped my mind is, I read the linked blog post and started humming the "Electric Slide" in my head, "You've got a bombing, it's kenetic, wonky wonky wonky".

    Anyone who sat through the second link all I can say is I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been