Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 82 - The Vagina Monologues

 

Once again we find me writing from bed. Not that I am ready to go to bed yet, but because I am running a virus scan on the other computer, so this seemed as good a way to bang out a blog as anything. I got my smokes with me, iced tea beside the bed and Pandora running in a second window. That pretty much sets the tone here.


I learned something recently, I am becoming more comfortable in my world view, because it is at least consistent. The reason I say this is you should see people, who were against removing Saddam Hussein from power are now glowingly speaking of how it is good to remove Qadaffi, and vice versa. These opinions are dictated almost exclusively by politics, if there guy did it it sucked, if my did it it was good. My world view is a little different, Qadaffi and Hussein were both scum bags, and I have little use for scum bags. So if they are both gone (or one is gone, the other is in the process of being gone) I am not losing sleep over either one. That doesn't mean something equally bad, if not worse, couldn't appear in the vacuum their removal creates, but having two fewer scum bags killing their own people is perfectly fine in my book.


Okay, enough with the political pontificating, nothing good can come from it. Besides I need to save my energy for tomorrow at work, where I had the audacity to order 232 cases from Pepsi, a big order even by our standards. And after taking off last Thursday (where we only had 169 cases come in) I really can't be taking the day off. Just hope my muscles are all primed for the experience, because I imagine by tomorrow at this time they will be very sore.

Not that that is the reason I am in bed already, as much as I should probably be resting up for the big delivery, it just so happens that my book was on my bed and I decided to finish the last couple of chapters in it so I could move on to the next one. At some point I will update the Neverending Thread, but for now I have updated Shelfari, and that is good enough for me.


One of the main topics of conversation at work was the most recent Asshat, just because it was so damn funny. I am sorry, but anyone who can jam that much stuff in their vagina, all I can say is “Wow!”. Well that and make jokes about it, like wouldn't it be fun to go shopping with her, because imagine all of the stuff she could steal, or if she is filling out a deposit slip at the bank, does she get a pen out of her purse, or does she just pull it out of her cooch? And I still don't know just what that 22 cents was for?


I have just one week remaining until we find out if I will be adding a considerable amount of money to the change meter or not. So far I haven't lost the bus pass, but it is due to expire next week and while I do have a smaller sum to add to the kitty, if I get to add the entire value of the bus pass that will definitely make it the biggest year in change meter history with 9 months left to add to the total.


I just realized how disjointed this entry really is. I guess that happens some times. My mind is more worried about getting thoughts on the page than actually organizing them in any sort of coherent manner. I will save being organized for a later time.


I could be watching TV I suppose, but their really isn't anything on. I am still waiting for Saturday when Universal Sports will be airing rugby 7s from Hong Kong. 12 straight hours of rugby coverage. I doubt I will get to watch all of it, I have to work Saturday morning after all, and while I don't have any breakfast excursions planned I still have to make the sojourn into work to bang out a Monday order.


Okay, I will do us all a favor and stop before this becomes even harder to follow along than it already is. Though as I leave the page I am left with one question, if I took all of my blog entries to this point, and the number has to be in the thousands by now if we include all of the old 360 stuff plus the years of toiling away at Multiply, could they all fit in the Asshat's cooch?

2 comments:

  1. That would be an optimistic way of looking at things, don't know if I am there yet or not. I am not even sold on the notion that Egypt will be better off in the long run, I think there is a lot of cart before the horse involved that I don't quite understand when it comes to the glowing talk of revolutions in the Mideast. Afghanistan should give everyone pause, that simply because one corrupt regime is gone it does not mean another can't come in to take its place.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been