Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 61 - Fuck that, we're #1

As I was getting settled in at work to day I caught a little tidbit on the radio.  Not that I spend all that much time listening to the radio, I have far more important things to be doing, but this little tidbit caught my ear as it were.  Apparently, as well as being named most livable city on a few different publications lists, turns out that FourSquare has Pittsburgh ranked as the third rudest city in the English speaking world.  Of course the rankings are based on posts by FourSquare users, rayher than overall online posts, otherwise we might have kicked some serious ass.  Hell I would have thrown in some extra fuck yous and cocksuckers just to push us over the top.  Instead it is just based on the dumb fucks that use FourSquare, an app that can best be used by assclowns who are hoping to be stalked. 

That wasn't the only funny thing I saw this week though.  Ed made one of his orders from Florida, an order that I admit we needed (at least part of) and I had actually helped put together.  Well it arrived earlier this week, and one again we got proof of just how red necky some areas of the United States still are.  We got a box and on the outside of it was a sticker that said "Not for sale in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi" and a few other southern states.  And what was in the box that was so dangerous that it couldn't be sold in a handful of states?  Just condoms with vibrating rings  Not exactly stuff to commit terrorist acts with, though if someone knows how to make a Trojan bomb, please let me know.  I need a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been