Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 81 - I'd rather be reading

 

Are there any details I can bore you with this evening? I imagine so, after all I am about a chapter or two from adding to the Neverending Thread, thankfully I still have a couple of books to read after that but still the reading material is flying by a little too quickly. I guess that is because the material has been interesting enough that I have been making time to read as opposed to my normal process of only reading on the bus or before bed. Usually I will sneak in some reading time after work now, and if there is nothing on TV I am almost at a 50/50 split between just putzing around online or opting for my book(s) instead. I just hope I don't break my glasses, otherwise my life could bare a striking resemblance to one of those “Twilight Zone” episodes.


On the bright side, if I were to break my glasses I could take pleasure in all of the things I couldn't see, like the fact “Cheaters” is on my TV right now, and a life without visual evidence of Charlie Sheen isn't a bad thing either (Charlie, we are laughing at you not with you) and not having visual verification of some of the things I eat could only make them go down easier. But then I would also miss the rugby 7s matches that are on TV this Saturday, something I am looking forward to, if only because so little rugby is on TV in the States, which probably also explains why I can watch curling and not think it is a bad derivative of shuffleboard.


Really that is about all there is to report, save for the Asshat, which I gave you earlier and since one of my rules was that an Asshat couldn't be a 365 entry, it is not. This is instead. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been