Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 204 - Fall back options

     The one cool thing about have a few themes that run throughout the blog from time to time is that when stuck in a creative rut, as I am right now, I can at least go back and revisit something that I have done before.  Today is one of those occasions when I will do such a thing.  When I last left the change meter the total stood at $505.76, though I did have a gift card floating out there that could potentially add to the total.  I still haven't used the gift card yet, so I still will not add the total of the card, but I have found another $2.83 since my last update way back in May, so the new change meter total is now $508.59.  Not great for roughly a month and a half worth of work, but not awful either.  It is what it is I guess.  At least now I can erase the running total from my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been