Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 193 - I forgot what this is like

     Enjoying my weekend off of work thus far.  I honestly can't remember the last time I had a Saturday off, though I am thinking it was probably the weekend after Christmas, so this being off work thing is nice.  I still have invoices in my bag that I need to finish while I am home and I did get one work related phone call last night, just a text message on how to get into the safe for change, the rest of the time has fairly relaxing. 

     The family reunion was fun, it was nice to be able to see some people that I haven't seen in years.  Now I am just laying around practicing being fat.  I can't wait until I become a professional at it so I can be all about getting paid. 

     Anyway, since I am still away I will keep the blogging short and trying doing some longer stuff when I get back to my fortress of solitude in Pittsburgh.  Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I don't think I've ever hear... er... read of your family. This fleeting reference is intriging.

    Of course, I natter on about my tribe all the time but I guess not everyone does that. Well, maybe my friend, Chris. I think sometimes she and I are related.

    Hope you're having a very good time, whereever you are, Mrs Calabash.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been