Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 194 - Back without a vengeance

     Once again I find myself sitting in my Fortress of Solitude, having survived my foray of a family reunion this weekend.  Mostly it was good trip and probably just about the right length too, enough time where I got to enjoy seeing people without reaching the point of pacing the floor waiting to get back here.  I will go through a long drawn out itinerary of things that happened tomorrow, when I have more time and motivation to tackle such a task.  I will say given how well things went this year I am looking forward to next year, and that isn't something I can always say.  For now though I have plenty of unscheduled unpacking to do, for some reason no matter what I take when I go to visit, somehow I end up bringing more stuff back than what I originally took.  There probably is some scientific formula where if the amount of stuff I pack is x, then the amount of stuff I will come home with is x to the t/x power where t is the time spent there.  Yes, math jokes.  I am full of surprises.  For now though there are bags and objects that need dealt with.  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been