Saturday, July 19, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 200 - At my finest

     Here it is, the 200th installment in my effort to blog once a day and I had plans, glorious plans.  I took my camera with me to work and I was going to do a day in the life of to celebrate the occasion.  Of course things don't always go as planned.  First there was my day, which consisted of a work shift that lasted almost 11 hours.  That was okay though, I got to take lots of pictures for the blog.  All was cool.  Then I got home and fired up the laptop, which is kind of where we are right now.  The problem is that I can't seem to find my camera cable.  I am hoping it is around here somewhere, but it is entirely possible I went all full blown retard and left it at my mom's place last weekend.  In which case god only knows when I will get the pictures off of my camera.  I am hoping it is here, and just in my hurry to get things set up and try to get something on the page before midnight I am just overlooking where I put it.  This is not how I wanted my day to end, but since there isn't much I can do at this point I am just going to check my emails and messages and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been