Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 189 - He's baaaaack!!!

     Tomorrow mark the end of Brian's vacation and his first day back at the store in about a week and a half.  During the interim I was left in charge of all of the store's banking.  Mind you, this is different than just running deposits to the bank, instead it is a matter of juggling roughly 12 different bank accounts and making sure that the money is in all of the appropriate places for bills to get paid.  It isn't necessarily a labor intensive task, but it is a mentally challenging one when tossed in on top of everything else I do, because if any of the accounts should come up short then we have some pretty big issues on our hands.

     Not that his day back means my life suddenly gets easy, I have a Sledd order coming in, a cooler being delivered, another cooler being taken off the floor and a reset team from Sledd coming in to retag the entire store.  It is going to make for a most hectic day.

     I keep telling myself I only have to make it until Friday night, I am going home for the weekend to attend a family reunion.  Hopefully I will be able to recharge the mental batteries while I am away,  but I have a feeling I am going to be doing more running than relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been