Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 184 - Halfway home

     Well, we have made it this far.  Yesterday was the halfway point into the foray of nothingness.  It is almost the Seinfeld of blogs in that regard, though not quite as funny. I am trying not to get to overly happy about reaching this point, if only because I was down this road the last time I attempted this type of project, only to come up short at the end of the day.  And with my schedule being what it is, I can see where I might end up coming up short some day and missing an entry, though I will try my darnedest not to.

     I know there are some things that I would like to get to yet, I am long overdue for a change meter update and I may have plans for the 4th of July (fingers are crossed on that one), so hopefully there will be things to write about in the coming days.  I still haven't figured out the family reunion thing yet, maybe I will square my plans away tomorrow.  Being a holiday I am not going to have quite as much paperwork to do, so I may be able to work on other things, like my schedule. 

     Anyway, I am getting hungry, but I am also lazy, which is a bad combination.  I should just make something rather than be up half the night thinking about making something and the sooner I stop doing this, the sooner I can get to doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been