Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 115 - Why?

The question that rattles around my cranium right now.  Why did I do this to myself.  I was on the computer for a bit when I first got home from work, but noticed that I was nodding off a bit.  So I put the computer off to the side and climbed into my recliner to watch a little TV.  Then I nodded off.  On the b right side, I slept through "Fat Camp", so you are not subjected to my rantings on that subject.  The promos this week didn't look promising, it was all about for the first time in "Fat Camp" history, somebody was going to just leave the show.  Apparently they don't watch their own tapes, I have been bitching for weeks about how this cast was made up of nothing but a bunch of quitters.  Sure, technically the ones that left were chosen, but only after telling all of their fellow contestants that they were ready to go home, falling on their fat for their fellow man I guess.

But by nodding off I missed an easy blog topic for the evening.  Now I am all scrambly and stuff to make sure I get something done before midnight.  And I am also thinking I could go for something to eat.  It is one of those evenings where I second guess the whole idea of blogging once a day for a whole year, if for no other reason that I could surely go for being lazy about now. 

So I guess this is going to have to pass for my entry.  I have some other things I need to get to before going to bed, and I really need to sit down with my book and put an effort into reading again, something I have been slacking off doing.  And somewhere out there is the video highlights of last night's hockey game, which also need posted.  So I am officially done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been