Thursday, April 21, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 110 - Almost missed

Yeah I am late getting to this.  I fell asleep and didn't wake up till after 10pm, a silly combination of food and alcohol.  The food was good because my belly was empty and the alcohol was good because I didn 't have to buy half of it, Dee, Sammy and I walked over to the 110 after work and had a couple beers (well Dee drank wine) just to relax and and take our minds off of work, but during weeks like this alcohol tends to work as great a sleeping pill as a stress reliever, so it wasn't long before I got home that I was on my bed on the laptop hitting keys with my eyes half  closed.  It was so bad that I attempted to upload the most recent Pens video and somehow managed to save it as a draft rather than actually post the thing.  I tried tinkering with some Facebook apps but kept nodding off in the middle of them.  Finally I succumbed and rested my pretty little head in some awkward position for about 4 hours before waking up and realizing that I hadn't done this yet.  Also there was a strange craving for chocolate, with which I also had to deal, so after a quick trip to the corner store for a Caramello bar and a few other items I am now here, if only to say I am here,  That might be one of the most pointless things I ever said.  Now that I am up, the only question is when will I get back to sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been