Thursday, January 27, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 27 - Disclaimer

I am in the middle of a long winded blog entry, far longer than I thought it would be when I first sat down.  I don't want you to feel I am neglecting the page, far from it actually, but it is far better to get this entry right than to throw it on the blog haphazardly, so instead today you only get a warning, that being that a long entry is forthcoming.  There are no rules against me blogging that I am blogging, so this will have to do.  There is plenty of stolen content to occupy your time if you need stuff, and entry and a one hour video in the comments to that entry which should cover any and all withdrawal symptoms you may be having.

1 comment:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been