Friday, January 14, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 14 - Get Up

I almost missed this entry, and chances are it is going to be very brief.  I made the mistake of taking an afternoon nap around 5:30 pm, right after filling my belly with warm food like substances.  And nap I did, for 4 and a half hours.  It is one of my bad habits recently, though usually I don't nap for quite as long. 

I guess it is a preview of my weekend, where for the first time since my vacation I actually get to sleep in.  I am looking forward to it, so much so that this is pretty much going to be all I write.  Sorry, but when in one hand I have the blog and in the other I have sleep, sleep wins.

1 comment:

  1. played vampire last night - need to do a Ben Franklin thing

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been