Friday, September 28, 2012

Karaoke Friday - Theme music

 There are times when my mind just wanders, and I start to think of musical themes.  Maybe that has to do with my talk radio days, where I would spend hours looking for appropriate bumper music, or perhaps it would be just my old days of watching wrestling and the entrance music the performers would use when coming to the ring, but once in a while I will be sitting here thinking, "You know, if this were the case, then this song would be perfect for it."  For instance, if I were a serial killer, then Echo and the Bunnymen's "Under the Killing Moon" would be great bumper music.  Likewise, if I was a stalker, then today's musical selection would be most appropriate.  Fire up the internet, it's Karaoke Friday time.




When you tire of all the bright lights
Haste that's killing and you're willing to stay home nights
When you're weary of nights out on the town
Look for me, I'll be around

When the new crowd starts to bore you
Just remember there is someone to adore you
When your feet are back on the solid ground
Look for me, I'll be around

May not seem exciting the way those others do
I'm emotion, my devotion
You will need some day as I need you

When the kicks go that it brings you
You will hanker for an anchor just to cling to
When you've lived it up till it's got you down
Look for me, look for me
Look for me, I'll be around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been