Friday, September 7, 2012

Karaoke Friday - Dance Party

I don't know what got into me this evening.  I went looking for a musical selection, one that I go put up for the Friday extravaganza, and I just got to thinking of Friday nights of years ago.  Going to a place called Metropol, the locals of Pittsburgh might remember it fondly, I know I do.  It was just the best club in town for dancing during it run of operation (it has since closed), and Friday nights they would do a thing called Panic Bar, which was a night of all alternative music (before alternative became Nirvana, Pearl Jam and a bunch of assclowns trying to sound like them) and $1.50 Rolling Rock bottles.

If you got their early enough, you could get the leftover free appetizers from the Happy Hour shindig they would do early evenings, and what happens with me when I have free snacks, cheap beer and good music playing?  Well, let's just say thankfully there is no videos of me and my chicken dance like moves out on the floor.  But then if I play this song long enough, there may be yet






Lyrics | Charlatans lyrics - The Only One I Know lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been