Monday, August 20, 2012

Three things

Two weeks and I have hit this feature twice, maybe I should change the title to "Six Things" or something.  Anyway, on to the show.....

Memo to Chad Ochocinconuevediez Johnson....Just be cause you are on a TV show called "Hard Knocks", that does not grant you the authority to head butt your wife.  Just saying.

Breeding is fundamental.......Only here could a boy steal a car and then the mother of said boy blame it on the owner of the car.  Priceless moment in the interview, when she says "Maybe he wanted to go further than he felt like walking."  Let's see if I can link up to the video goodness right here

Lastly, my life is turning into a Rick Sebak special, a la "Things That Aren't There Anymore".  Of my places that I liked to go to that have closed up in the past year or so, Jo Jo's Diner, Smithfield Cafe, Burger and Rice Bowl, Michael's and Smithfield Outlet.  I am becoming the kiss of death to places, pretty soon Deluca's will not even serve me when they see me coming.

Okay, time to get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

  1. Not a comment on this post as such* but love that you have a blog mascot. Just watched the video and ... wow ... she's priceless, isn't she?

    * Okay, not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her answer, if it can really be called an answer, was the inspiration for the title of the blog (as well as my previous blog on Multiply). The video is years old now and still every time I view it I end up laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been