Thursday, August 16, 2012

And away we go.....

Not sure if I will ever be given the tools from Multiply to actually import my older writings from there to here, so for the next little while I will be grabbing some stuff from over there and doing ye olde copy and paste thing, trying to save some of the blog entries, like saving people before they drown while the ship is sinking. 

In any event, I will try to post the original blog date on those entries here, just so you know I am not speaking of anything currently, and if I need to, I might put a little disclaimer in the beginning of them, just to help set the mood, or explain something that needs some background for those who have not been along for the long road of Y360 to Multiply to here.  Not sure how many of these entries I will post, just the ones that I think I want to keep is all, but with almost 10 years of blogging under my belt, I can't be sure just how many entries that will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been