Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where did I go?

Sorry I haven't been adding to the page in a while, things have been hectic on the local front.  Lynn's dad passed away early Tuesday morning, so I have been scrambling to keep the radio show on the air in her absense, to which I owe Phil Marcus a huge debt of gratitude as he filled in most admirably this week on very short notice; catching up with local friends to see how the whole holiday thing went for them and doing some visiting and belated gift exchanging (muchas gracias Rich for getting me Sims 2, I will let you know how I am doing once I figure out all of the bell and whistles to it) and trying to stay caught up on my reading.  I managed to finish the Richard Bachman/Stephen King book I got for Christmas, but that still leaves me with about half a dozen books that I need to get too, and of course I added to the pile by getting Stephen Colbert's book "I Am America (And So Can You)" from Barnes and Noble the other day.   For those that are unfamiliar, where it be an aversion to Comedy Central or just no access to his work, here is a sample that you can watch while I go back to reading.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am sorry to hear Lynn's father passed, I feel like I know her through your writings Matt. Please pass on my condolences.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been