Friday, January 11, 2008

Tiding you over

Currently I am in the processs of puting together a new blog of sorts, it does have an Asshat, I know you thought I forgot but I didn't.  In the meantime, something for the eyballs, the NHL Video hightlight package of the Winter Classic I blogged about a while back between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Buffalo Sabres from Buffalo NY.  For those that are wondering bout the uniforms (there might be one hockey fan in the audience), they wore the throwback unis for the game, meaning the Sabres wore the old blue and gold (which I like better than the current ones) and the Penguins wore the old powder blue unis (before they switched to black and gold like all professional franchises in Pittsburgh).  Anyway, happy viewing, I'll be back in a few.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been