Tuesday, June 23, 2015

B365V2.32 - Aiding and abetting

     So I regaled you all about my "so called" good deed of loaning someone money a few weeks back, well we have an update on that situation.  May 20th was the first day I wired money to this acquaintance.  After being harassed all day Saturday via Facebook and text messages, my phone was so blown up I actually missed a work related call, I decided to employ some of my old radio related skills in tracking information down to find out just what the damned emergency was all about.  And lo and behold I found out where my money was going.  It was going to this.  Yes, my good naturedness was taken advantage of again, more of a reason to just swear off women entirely.  My judgement just can't be trusted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been