Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 297 - Disclaimers

Okay, I have been slacking around here recently. I will not go into too many details, because frankly it is none of your business, but suffice it to say matters far more important than writing down a few lines of nonsense have been occupying my time recently.

This project of mine has been fun, and I hope that it will continue to be so. I have found a voice doing this that I didn't know I had, sure I had blogged before, but there are times now where I do this that I step back from the page and just think, that's it. It wasn't always like that, before my blogging amounted to throwing paint on a wall and hoping it looked good enough. Now I am just starting to get the idea that sometimes actual brush strokes are needed.

Now though is not the time for talking about what I like about this project, it is about doing something about it. So if it is okay with everyone, I am going to go ahead and start with catching up this evening.

5 comments:

  1. I'm kind of confused by this, could go 2 different ways. So, I'll just sit here and look cute and write my own blog, since I've been trying to get one written for about a week or two now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to be too confused about, just some things in life take precedence over sitting down and writing every day. This was one such patch in my life. The last few days have seen some things pop up that require my attention, so writing time has been somewhat limited. It wasn't a planned hiatus, but one that was needed nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think taking some time each day to write helps maintain that portion of self that many lose in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think any of us had the pitch forks out and were going to hunt you down...hiatus schmiatus. No big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it was a big deal for me, but it just became a matter of priorities and that which I am dealing with now is a tad bit more important.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been