Saturday, November 19, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 310 - It doesn't happen often but....

I do not consider myself as having much skill with a camera.  I can take an okay picture of something, but when it comes to lighting and how a shot could be positioned and what not, I don't lose a whole lot of sleep over that type of thing.  Which is why I am so happy with the picture here, yes I took it right outside of work the other day.  Because of the way the terrain is laid out, it looks just like the sun is rising right over the sidewalk.  Mind you any other day of the year and the sun's position may be different, but luck would find me, my camera and the sun on a collision course this particular day.  Hope you all like.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. It almost looks like am orange spotlight lol. Very good pic Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days prior the sun was coming up over the street, which I thought would look cool, but because I didn't take my camera I missed that shot by a couple of days and had to settle for this instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I remember rightly, you don't have a cell phone. Shame cos then you could take a pic in one of those situation's when you don't have a proper camera. A good phone does have a decent camera these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my camera is pretty old, so I imagine most cell phones could kick it's ass at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have not known that was the sun without you mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been