Monday, May 5, 2008

Science and excuses

I have my out. I was busy doing show prep this morning when I ran across this, global warming now causes shark attacks. To some people this will be the epitome of stupidity, science run amok, to others this will make sense, to me, I get all Ferengi-like and see an opportunity.

Imagine a world if you will where if you are late for work, you can just look at your boss and say, "I would have been here on time, but the global warming out there is just terrible today." Perhaps the missus is upset that you are spending to much time at the bar, "Well, with this global warming, I am just naturally more thirsty." Not doing the yardwork, no problem, "It's just too hot out there with this global warming going on." Even denying your partner sex can be attributed to global warming, "Get off of me, it is just too hot to have you on top of me with all that global warming. I told you no sex until we get an air conditioner and I meant it." Eventually we will no longer have to communicate in full sentences, when asked about something we did wrong and why, we can just shrug our shoulders and say "global warming" and that will be enough said. Science, my friends, has done us a favor this day, I suggest you take full advantage of it.

17 comments:

  1. You know one doesnt always have to be "on top" of another to have sex this excuse wont wash as there are many other positions that could be used ;-)

    You're right about the global warming thing tho I think its getting out of hand. Altho I do believe our actions contribute, I believe Mother Earth will be around and in fine shape long long after humans are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here... I can't vote for Hillary or Obama because I don't want to use my car which is burning $4.00 a gallon gas and contributing to global warming. I could use the same excuse for McCain but at his age being warm is probably a good thing.

    I especially liked it when Congress tried to convene two sessions to combat global warming and both times they had to cancel it due to cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, but I didn't want to use the excuse that global warming makes someone's ass look big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats not global warming thats fast food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, that would involve some form of reason, and who needs reason when global warming can be blamed for everything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I farted, should I blame that on global warming too? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're farting is prolly whats causing global warming!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. science is closely on the verge of taking away our inability to make up our own minds.... oh wait that's already been done.... maybe its the fact that the global warming has caused undue pressures on our fragile skulls and in turn put pressure on our brains and then we ... oh wait i've lost my train of thought... damn global warming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my own personal hole in the ozone lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I was going to say that if they researched long enough they'd find the biggest hole in the ozone layer over your house lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. your right Lee does have the biggest hole roflmfao

    ReplyDelete
  12. is that from the ozone layer thinning and creating a bigger hole? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. care to bet me on something hunny buns it wont cost you a thing....... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been